Tiff’s Treats new College Station store is open for business! Order warm cookies delivered in Bryan and College Station this week at Cookiedelivery.com or stop by our new store at 1099 University Dr #113, College Station, TX 77840.
We will celebrate our College Station grand opening this Saturday, August 26, 2017 from 9AM-2pm.
Just $5/dozen this Saturday, 8/26 at the event in College Station only to benefit Patriot Paws, who train and provide service dogs at no cost to disabled American veterans and others with mobile disabilities and PTS to restore their independence.
Tiff, a puppy in training named in our honor, will greet guests from 9am-11am!
Flash Opening! You must be in line by 2pm to get cookies at this event. We will be selling cookies for only $5/dozen! We will donate all the sales to Patriot Paws Service Dogs (up to $5,000).
Come Early! The first 40 people in line at 9am will receive a $100 Tiff’s Treats Gift Card. All others in line at 9am will receive a $10 gift card.
We will insert prizes into random boxes of cookies, so you have a chance to win an awesome gift card or prize! There will also be a drawing for free cookies for a year.
Bring soft treats or puppy safe large stuffed animals to donate to Patriot Paws and receive a $5 Tiff’s Treats Gift Card.
With our donation, we will provide new training vests for all the dogs in the Patriot Paws program.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
• No need to call ahead, just stop by to purchase your warm cookies. *Normally, we require 30 minutes notice for a pick up order to be baked*
• Flavor choices will be limited to chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, and snickerdoodle. Each one dozen box will have only 1 flavor inside. Limit 6 per person.
• Event is only happening at the College Station location and will replace normal ordering procedures and options.
• A line may form outside, so it might be a good idea to bring umbrellas and portable lawn chairs.
• Accepted payments will be cash or credit card. No gift cards, coupons, or other discounts will be accepted.
• $100 Gift cards will be given to the first 40 people in line, must be 18 or older to qualify. Please bring your ID.
• Check in at the table and you will receive a wristband with your line placement number.
• No “saving” a spot. You cannot hold someone’s place in line.
• You may not cut the line to stand with friends.
• Random roll calls will be taken. If you miss roll call you will lose your place in line.
• Our bathroom will be open for customer use throughout the night
• Respect our neighbors and yours! Please be courteous to those in front of and behind you. Also please do not block the entrances to our neighbors during their business hours.