This Mother’s Day, The Stella hotel’s on-site restaurant, Campfire, is offering an exceptional brunch buffet – packed with plenty of delicious options for mom to choose from. On Sunday, May 14 from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Campfire will be serving up the following:
- Artisan cheeses and charcuterie with traditional accompaniments like house-made pickles and mustard
- Campfire shellfish platter of assorted mussels, shrimp, clams and oysters with traditional garnish
- Market selection greens with Brazos Valley blue cheese, bacon lardons and heirloom tomatoes
- Marinated tropical fruits with anise hyssop
- Braised Beef Brisket Hash with Washington County onions and peppers, fingerling potatoes and sunny side up eggs
- Green Chili Chilaquiles with fresh cheese, charred spring onion, cilantro, corn tortillas and soft scrambled egg
- Soft Shell Crab Benedict with burnt tomato and Old Bay hollandaise
- Hand-made Orecchiette Pasta with sweet shrimp, aged parmesan and herb pesto
- Kentucky Butter Cake with bourbon glaze
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets
- Apple Sharlotka with crème anglaise
- Strawberry and Champagne Truffles
- Banana and Caramel Bread Pudding
The $49 per person, $24.50 for children 11 and under and children five-years old and younger eat free. The restaurant is open to the public, reservations can be made by visiting Open Table or by calling (979) 421-4444.
Helmed by Executive Chef Zac Ladwig, Campfire delivers a seasonally driven menu embracing the best seasonal ingredients Central Texas has to offer. Additionally, the restaurant spills out onto an expansive patio with fire pits and lakeside views creating a warm and inviting atmosphere, making it the perfect spot to bring mom and the rest of the family for a memorable Mother’s Day experience.